Football season is finally here, and Penn State fans are ready to support their Nittany Lions for yet another year. One of the best ways to enjoy the game (as well as the before and after activities) is to rent a camper from Freedom RV Rentals and tailgate until your heart’s content. You can even go the night before with friends and enjoy a leisurely evening of good food, a warm fire, and conversation.
A camper from Freedom RV Rentals has everything you need to enjoy game day (or game weekend), including:
- Stove to cook your pre-game snacks or morning coffee
- Refrigerator to keep stocked with your favorite foods and beverages
- Dining space (great if the weather turns south so you can keep the party happening)
- Beds (whether you stay overnight or need a quick nap)
- Kitchen sink to keep your plates and utensils clean
- Fresh water tank so you can stay hydrated
- And more
A pop-up camper rental is the perfect solution if you want to turn game day into a weekend to remember. You can decide to rent an RV on your own or go in with friends. Most of our campers sleep anywhere from 2 to 8 people comfortably (depending on whether you plan to bunk up).
If you’re looking for a camper, Freedom RV Rentals is conveniently located in East Freedom, PA, less than an hour away from Penn State University. Check out our rental selection, including not only our pop-up campers but also Class A and Class C motorhomes and travel trailers. We can help you select just the right reliable and comfortable RV to fit all your needs and your budget.
photo credit: Public Domain via pixabay