For PSU Nittany Lions fans, there is only one place to be on an autumn Saturday. Penn State’s Beaver Stadium is home to one of the best tailgating experiences in PA. Freedom RV Rentals knows what it takes this fall to bring your A-game to your Penn State Football tailgating adventure.
Although they may have stumbled a bit against Indiana, this exciting Nittany Lions season is far from over. Consider renting an RV from Freedom RV Rental as you travel with your favorite team this year.
Of course, there’s something unique about bonding with family, friends, and strangers over football and food. Don’t miss out on anything during your tailgating experience by remembering these essentials:
- The Grill — It seems obvious, but in all of the hustle of preparation, be sure you’ve packed this tailgating staple. No one likes a cold hotdog.
- The Fuel — Again. While it may seem obvious, without something combustible to warm your buns, your friends and family may be clamoring for fast food, when you could have been enjoying a fire-grilled hamburger.
- The Cooler — Large or small, be sure it can hold enough food, beverages, and snacks to keep you and your group in the game.
- The Food — The tailgating fun can be short lived without the star of the lineup. When in doubt, be sure to pack an extra package of buns and brats. Your stomach will thank you.
- The Drinks — Hydration is key, even as the weather gets cooler. Grab a good selection of your favorite beverages, and you’ll be prepared for a full day outdoors.
- The Camera — The proof is in the pictures. Whether you choose to pull out all the stops and pack your DSLR, your vintage Kodachrome, or settle for your camera phone, don’t forget to designate someone to record your memories.
- The Family — No matter what happens during your tailgating experience, remember to enjoy it with those you bring with you. Tailgating is just as much of a team sport as college football is. So get out there and put the team on your back!
Let the friendly staff at Freedom RV Rentals help you get ready for your tailgating experience this fall with a Penn State RV rental. Renting with us can mean no waits at the public restrooms and no hassles with trying to book a hotel. Contact us today for more information on any of our RV, travel trailer, or pop-up camper options for your Penn State Football tailgating getaway.
Note: Beaver Stadium has specific rules regarding RV parking. Click here for information on how to reserve your parking pass prior to your trip.